Urgent Care in Grand Rapids, MI
Doctors Jobeda Sheuly, MD, Timothy Byon, MD, Daniel Mann, DO, Jon Reitzenstein, MD, and Scott Duemler, MD treat children and adults at AFC Urgent Care, no appointment necessary.
We are open from 8AM to 8PM every day. Call us at 616-202-5159 or simply walk-in.
AFC Urgent Care Grand Rapids is an urgent care and walk in primary care clinic located in Grand Rapids, MI. We have a state-of-the-art urgent care facility and superior team of physicians who are ready to provide the medical attention you need every day of the week.
If you are looking for an urgent care and a walk-in clinic in Grand Rapids, we are open 7 days a week, and our physicians have years of experience in Family Practice and Urgent care medicine. They also have expertise in the field of Occupational Medicine, workman comp, travel medicine and immigration physical etc. Whether you had an accident, need medication refills or your physical done, an allergic reaction, or simply woke up feeling sick, we have you covered.
Why Choose AFC Urgent Care Grand Rapids, MI
- Average wait time is between 10 and 20 minutes
- Open 8-8 every day except Christmas and No Appointment Necessary
- AFC Urgent Care of Grand Rapids is located to the east of Meijer located at the Kalamazoo Ave and 28th street intersection, in between Christian Reformed Church and Sullivan Carpet, across from the Indian Trail Golf Course. The clinic is just 2 miles west of East Belt Line, and 2.5 miles east of Highway 131. It is accessible from the greater Grand Rapids areas like Kentwood, Wyoming, Cascade, East Grand Rapids, Grandville, Caledonia, and Gaines.
- Experienced and board certified Physician Always On Site
- Most Insurances Accepted and also Self-Pay Options Available
Patient Services at Walk-In Clinic Grand Rapids, MI
- On-site Digital X-Rays, Lab & EKG
- Travel Medicine, immigration physicals & Vaccinations
- Sports & Camp Physicals
- Occupational Medicine & Injury Management
Click Here to see complete list of patient services offered at AFC Urgent Care Grand Rapids, MI.
Our office is pleased to have:
Doctor Jobeda A Sheuly, MD (Medical Director/Lead Physician)
Doctor Jobeda Sheuly is a board certified Family Practice Physician. Doctor Sheuly has been providing medical care to the greater Grand Rapids community since 2005.
Doctor Timothy Byon MD
Doctor Byon specializes in Family Medicine and has a strong dedication to excellent primary care, urgent care, promotion of health and well being, and support for community outreach.
Doctor Jon Reitzenstein MD
Doctor Jon Reitzenstein is a board certified Family Physician at AFC. Doctor Reitzenstein has experience working in military and civilian primary care, urgent care, and pain relief without controlled substances.
Doctor Scott K. Duemler, MD
Doctor Scott Duemler specializes in Family Medicine. He completed his residency in Family Medicine in Grand Rapids, MI.
Doctor Daniel Mann, DO
Doctor Daniel Mann, DO is a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician.
In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
Patient Feedback & Reviews
Great Doctors and staff. I went in for a hurt ankle. I was given an x-ray right on site, and they discovered I had broken a bone. They wrapped it in a splint, had crutches on hand for me and referred me to the proper specialist to see if I need surgery. I was taken care of immediately and I appreciated how clean the facility was….
Highly highly recommend this for urgent care needs! The facility was exceptional and staff was very friendly and accommodating. Wait time was minimal and the services offered were top notch. I was able to walk in and out in 20 minutes with my prescription in hand as I left!…
My daughter had a rash on her stomach, and our primary doctor was closed because it was the weekend. The staff was exceptional. Registration was a quick easy process, and the MA took her vitals, and history. Dr. Byron did a great exam and spent time accessing her…